Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm Backkkkkk!!!

Get Excited, blogging World! Kayla {that's me!} is back to blog about all of the events that make up my life...my life that I love!!

My previous posts were from my trip around the world where I sailed from the Bahamas to San Diego, Ca on a 4 month voyage with Semester at Sea in the Spring of 2011. I used to have a heading that read...


Semester at Sea is much more than another semester at school; it is a life-changing learning experience. As I travel the world I will learn about different cultures and the world in which we live. I am grateful for this opportunity and cannot wait to share it with you!

And now I have a motto/purpose that reads...

This blog is my way of capturing {my} life's finest moments and sharing them with all of you. Enjoy!!

YOUUU...should read my blog ;-)


It's good to be back, people! Good to be back!



1 comment:

  1. Yea! Now I can read about your awesome life too. This might cut down on our Skype time. Lol! I'm so happy about you blogging again.

    ReplyDelete