Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Hugs and Gratitude



1. This is so special! I used to be the person who didn't like others touching me or getting too close lol Now I look back and just laugh. That's so silly. A hug is a simple but touching, literally haha, gesture that one can give. Not to mention it takes almost no time at all. So, I'll be hugging my loved ones this Thanksgiving break, that's for sure!

2. Don't you just love this quote?! It speaks to anyone, anywhere and that's the best part. Things to remember (and I say this mostly as a reminder to myself): 

Live without regrets or "what ifs" 
When the opportunity arises, express appreciation and thankfulness
Be kind, always
Smile, you never know who's day you'll make


And to sum it all up, here's another goody...
"Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly"



No comments:

Post a Comment