Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Review

I love the idea of posting about my year, through pictures. These memories (and so many more I hold near and dear) are hard to narrow down but I've tried to limit myself to just one or two pictures per month...here it goes!

JANUARY
{NYE in NYC with my friends from SAS...and then Boston, NH, RI and CT}

FEBRUARY
{Impromptu trip to Utah. Drove through snow. All by myself}

MARCH
{Bridal Shower for our childhood friend, Erin (and Parker)}


APRIL
{Gambled for the first time in Vegas. And won Moneyy}

MAY
{Impromptu trip to Az with Pizza Hut for the first time in prob 10 years, yumm}

JUNE
{LMFAO Concert}

JULY
{Vegas for the 4th aka free drinks all weekend long}

AUGUST
{Yellowstone with SAS friends}


SEPTEMBER 
{Started grad school at UCSB}

OCTOBER
{Hosted a Fall Party and went to the Pumpkin Patch}

NOVEMBER
{Watched these two brothers of mine play CIF football. GO Spartans}

DECEMBER
{Joshua Tree for a quick weekend getaway}

 It's been a great year with so many memories. So many positives. So many lessons learned. I'm so blessed and happy. Just happy. Thank you, everyone, for making 2012 a super year. Cheers to 2013!


Photo Credits: Ben Sherman, Christina Baglas 



2 comments:

  1. Yay, im a bit late on this, but happy to be apart of your year! Hopefully this year will be the same, but in Glacier :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!!! Of course :) I loved looking through all of my pictures from the past year...such good times and fun memories!! Can't wait for Glacier this summerrrr

    ReplyDelete