Monday, April 22, 2013

SOOO Much Good Stuff!

Life has been busy. Really busy. Between school and work, I have had little free time. 

But that's okay. There is always a bright side. 

In no particular order, here are the things of greatness in my life as of right now....



The Canon Powershot is A-OKAYYYYY!!!
And this picture is living proof (excuse the mess, tonight is self-manicure night)

Health and Happiness. I've got family and friends who are alive and well. Everyone has a place to sleep tonight. And food to eat. Life is good. 


Bye-bye Blackberry. I'm getting an iPhone. And joining the 21st Century. Finally. 

BE THE MATCH

It's official. I'm official. Yep, that's my donor registration card!



Living quarters are clean, squeaky clean.  
Laundry is done. 


My car is (finally) washed, should have been done 5 weeks ago. 

Grocery shopping for the week is done.
I've finished 3 weeks of school, only 7 more to go. 



Now all that needs to be done is:
Read for Education Policy - due tomorrow
Read for Organizational Change - due Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment