Saturday, May 4, 2013

I think I can, I think I can...

Spring quarter is half way over. Which means that I am FIVE weeks away from graduating from grad school. 

I can hardly believe how fast times flies (but then I remember each and every day of my hard work, late nights, early mornings, headaches, and sacrifice). 

Today, I celebrate being half way through my last quarter. 

Today, I recharge for the next five weeks ahead. 






1. This is a great quote for me right now. I am strong enough to get through work, school, and life's responsibilities. 
2. I decided to try Track and Field, try driving, try cooking, try working in Athletics, and try going to grad school. These decisions were not an accident. They are well thought out, conscious decisions to try something new
3. SO true! I am going after what I want. I like that, "I am stepping forward so that I will not always be in the same place". I am stepping forward.
4. Perseverance - enough said. I haven't had to persevere like this in a long time. My patience has been tested. So has my mental capacity. And my time management skills. As well as my desire to earn this degree. But, I will persevere and produce a great work. 



I am happy, excited, relieved, anxious, nervous, and ready. 

Bring it on, school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment