Friday, October 18, 2013

Gracie turns 100

As you may know, I drive a Toyota Camry. And her name is Gracie. She is such a great car and friend. She has been reliable. She has comfortable seats. She can hold a lot of stuff. And, she is wise beyond her years. 

Here are some of the things I love about her:
1. Tape Deck: Great for my $20 Aux Cord that's attached to a tape so I can play music from my ipod and iphone. 
2. CD Player: Yes, I still have a TON of cd's. And I love them. 
3. Trunk: It is huge and holds a ton of stuff.
4. V6 Engine: Smooth ride. Lots of power. Great get up and go.
5.  Space: Such a spacious vehicle. Seats 5 comfortably and has great storage. 

But most of all, I am thankful for the 100,000 miles that she has been on the road. And driven in style. With such class.







Thank you, Gracie, for being my ride!


To celebrate this milestone (literally, haha!) and to thank Gracie for her service, she got washed and her oil changed :)
Lucky her







Here's to 100,000 more miles with you! 
Love you, Gracie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment