Sunday, March 6, 2016

Quick Recap, 2015

First of all…..drumroll, please…I'm Back!

The hiatus was too long and, especially as of late, I have longed for a space to clear my head and share the joyous moments of life (and those really tricky and hard ones too). 

With yet ANOTHER 365 days gone with the wind, here are some of the highlights from 2015. 


FEBRUARY  SNOW DAYS.
FOUR.POINT.FIVE of them to be exact. Hallelujah!!

FEBRUARY
When it's too cold for snow…you get ice.
And more snow days. 

#CanIGetAnAmen?!

MARCH  
Roommates reunited.
Milkshakes for old times sake. 
 

MAY
Swinging from ropes in Costa Rica.
Living that #PuraVida life. 

JULY
Traveling with these two is nothing but headaches and belly laughs.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

 JULY
Seeing my grandpa and his siblings makes my heart SO happy.
They bicker and talk trash to each other...and love so, so hard! 
 

SEPTEMBER
And water gushed through my kitchen to…
everywhere else in my place.
#LongNightOfCleanup

SEPTEMBER
It even managed to leak through the exterior door/wall and made puddles outside.
Those water molecules won that round. But I got the victory!
SIX days later when it was finally dry.

OCTOBER
Same costume, 10 years in a row.
Still haven't repeated the same combo of clothes.
#winning!

OCTOBER
OC to Rocky Top. Kristen visited over her fall break!
#SisterSister
NOVEMBER
My birthday brunch.
Didn't even know I knew more than 10 people in Knoxville.
(Pleasantly) Surprised myself. 

DECEMBER
Surprised my family & flew home to watch Lewis' last H.S. football game.
 Winning the State Championship made the rain wayyyyy more tolerable!


Plus, Christmas in California with family and friends is never a bad thing. May the joy of the Lord be with you throughout 2016!


Peace and Blessings, 
Xx Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment