Monday, July 1, 2013

#instagram

Someone told me recently that I needed to get a twitter and instagram account. I am not one for all of the social media stuff but thought that I would add one at a time. After all, it is the 21st century and we are only becoming more tech savvy as time goes on. 

So here it goes. I'm on instagram. KLAGALE. follow me. I'd love that :)


2 grams down, a lifetime to go... 

#firstgram #travel #sbbound

The tallest is off to college tomorrow.
#soproud #goodluck


And on that note, I will elaborate on my second gram. 

Lenny is on his way to college, right now! The little Lenny that used to be a bit chunky, loves meat, hates vegatables/fruit, and enjoys time on the couch will attend South Dakota State University starting...today! He is taking summer school classes to get ahead and work out in the athletics department. Why? Because he's going to play football, 

Can't wait to see him out there on the field in blue and gold (and in South Dakota in the fall, spring, and summer). 


That's it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment