Saturday, January 4, 2014

A Year in Review

This is one of my favorite parts about January…when I think back about the past year and how good it was to me and for me. 

I am blessed beyond measure and I am thankful each and every day that I have a loving family, supportive friends, and live in a free country with the ability to travel the world. 

So with that, I will leave you with my favorite picture from each month in 2013. 

{January- Hit the course (mainly, the driving range) and started golfing}


{February- Checked an item off of my "things to do in 2013" list and became a Be The Match donor!}


{March- Spring Break Road Trip with Katie from SAS. Below: Grand Canyon}


{April- I studied a lot and entered the 21st century. Bye-bye Blackberry, hello iPhone}


{May- Studied, wrote, and passed my comprehensive exam for grad school}


{June- Gevirtz Graduate School of Education Graduate -- Woohoo Commencement!}


{July- Spent the last couple weeks living with this one. There really is something special about being roommates}


{August- Reunion in Florida with SAS friends. A day at Walt Disney World :) }


 {September- Jean visited me in SB and we made my headboard. Two minds are better than one}


{October- Gave the gift of life! Donated Blood and it felt oh-so good}


 {November- Cross-Country Road Trip with Kelly. Below: Cadillac Ranch in Texas}


{December- SAS Reunion in Nashville for NYE! We shared 5 days/4 nights of relaxed fun and ongoing excitement}


My prayer is that in January of 2015 I will look back on this year and know that I accomplished new things, explored the world a little bit more, was loving and caring to all I encountered, and grew spiritually, personally, and professionally, but not physically (wider, that is).

Thank you, 2013, for being so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment