Tuesday, May 14, 2019

SAS Spring 2019, Pictures of all Kinds

Here are some pictures that may not have been shown previously but give a little glance of life at sea. We always had a great time. My meeting location was never more than a 4 minute walk, I could work in leggings and a t-shirt, and food was prepared 4 times a day.

I had a cabin steward who cleaned my bathroom, changed my bed linens and tidied up my room. We had waiters who got us water and cleared our plates. The ship's pursers filled out paperwork for our visas. And we got to each destination on time and without any glitches.

I'm thankful to have made it around the world, again, and back!

I crashed a Ladies Fancy Dinner
Ana, Bonnie, Holly, Kelly, Christina, Oli, Laurie, Kinsey, Me & Emily

Sitting area in the library

The Library

Berlin Dining Restaurant

Outdoor Weight "Room" and Chess 

Deck 9 seating + Pool

Ellipticals in the gym on Deck 6

Small group from our favorite workout class, Body Blast
Heather, Me, Colin, Emily (Teacher), Charlie, Kelly, and Christian

My favorite lounge chair spot on the back of Deck 7, Portside

A very full laundry bag
$7 per bag & my goal was to always get 2 full bags of clean clothes back

Working out on the back of Deck 8

My former cabin Steward from Spring 2011
Rosa

New friend, Angel

Students bags are packed and line the halls

My bed + sitting area

Bathroom (+ laundry room)

Closet and safe!

Mini fridge and "wine cellar"

Students were from all over the world
Mena is from Egypt

Just another evening out back

My cabin steward, Angelito
Dressed up for Neptune Day!

Dining waiters are some of the nicest people, doing their job with such joy
This is Pons.

Alphanso and I sailed together in Spring 2011
He is from Jamaica and such an uplifting and happy guy

Matt & Colin Daniels
My favorite ship kids! Polite and willing to lend a helping hand, always. 

Sueann from the Baltic Sea
I had the BEST students this semester. We had few issues and everyone got along great!

Troy and I sailed together on Spring 2011
Such a great guy who has been promoted and now works in the back office

The Kaisersaal Union full of students
Deck 6 is the main space and Deck 7 has overflow space on the balcony

Post workout on Deck 6

Neptune Day Shellbacks
We hosted the Neptune Day events, costume and all

Kayla, Kinsey, and Christain (RDs)
In the Fritz, our favorite place on the ship

That's it. The last picture in my cabin. 4045

No comments:

Post a Comment