Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The place I adore...Cape Town, South Africa!

Cape Town is one of the most beautiful places in the world. I LOVE IT! Enjoy the pictures :)

View from the Ship right after we finally docked

Having lunch on-board at the Waterfront

Kids of Tambo Township in Cape Town

Mama Mavis and granddaughter (My host Mama)

Some of my Township Family and their cousins

She is only 1 1/2 but wears a robe and slippers like it's nobody's business...soooo cute!

Adorable little boys

Wine Tasting

Asara Winery had gorgeous views!


Love this country!

Spier Winery...where we pet Cheetahs

THANKS Al for driving me and my friends to all of the BEST Winery's around (Al was one of the driver's for my study abroad program that I was with last time I studied abroad here)

The Africa Cafe dinner

Hiking Table Mountain...4000ft up...enough said

Sooooo high and a bit challenging...but the view is SOOOO worth it



running the "stiarway to heaven" (the last little bit THAT I RAN because I was so happy to finally be at the top of the mountain)

The view

after the hike

this picture is dedicated to Kristen, the one who loves donuts more than anyone else I know

a night out in Camps Bay

No comments:

Post a Comment