Thursday, March 3, 2011

Reflection Day

We had Africa Reflection Day between Cape Town and Mauritius. I don’t know why they have these because everyone does the same thing. Nothing! Those are the best days. We sleep in. Wake up for meals. Then take naps. Some people sit outside on the pool deck. Some play cards. Regardless of what you do, you end up doing nothing. After sleeping away half the day, I woke up and didn’t do a whole lot. At one point I went up to the 7th deck and caught up on my education homework. We have to pick a quote out of the required chapter reading and answer 3 questions about it. The homework is really easy and doesn’t even require that I read the chapter…I just have to do it and email it to my instructor. Since I don’t have the book I used my friend’s to write a sentence/quote from each chapter and then I answer the questions based off of that one sentence. And guess what?? I have yet to earn less than 100%...yes, I am proud of myself! I spent the remainder of the day lounging around and being thankful that I am done with school related stuff until the day after Mauritius.

No comments:

Post a Comment