Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Vietnam has been amazing and luxurious! Nha Trang was my wonderful resort vacation spot for the past 3 days! I stayed at the Sheraton, had an ocean and city view from my bed and an infinity pool to swim in each day. Google the hotel...you'll soon want to visit too! I have shopped till I almost dropped and tried most every type of food. So long Vietnam...it's been real fun!

Here are some pictures to recap my time in Vietnam!!!
This is the bus we took for 10 HOURS to Nha Trang...a long ride but well worth the wait! Notice the seats are actually beds...quite a nice feature!

Dinner at a "hole in the wall" construction spot...literally a construction site turned mini restaurant. Good food none-the-less! (Me, Tram, Lilly, and Thu who is Tram's Mom)

Just hanging out in our room. Five (count them...1,2,3,4,5) Star Resort!

After a day at the pool!

The view from our balcony...gorgeous!

Flat Stanley made it to Saigon! He almost bought a wallet but was out of money.

This is for Kristen...there are Circle K's around the world, apparently :)

After one of my 3 (yes, THREE) massages here in Vietnam. At $13 for 90 min, I couldn't resist!

We board the ship in an hour and have two days at sea before we arrive in Hong Kong, China!

No comments:

Post a Comment