Wednesday, January 2, 2019

San Diego and Beyond!

The time has come. I'm in San Diego and well rested after a night at the Wyndham Hotel. I woke up to this view (below). Yep, that's my new home!

No filter :) The MV World Odyssey!
My schedule for the month of December was a bit crazy but everything happened perfectly. I finished work in my office at the University of Tennessee, packed my house and moved everything into one room, squished my life into 2 bags, traveled across the country and spent the holidays with family in CA, saw my dearest friends and was reminded that it gets windy in SoCal, felt so much love in the form of texts and calls from all of you, and spent 4 cherished days with the one I'll miss the most. 

What happens next?

1. Board the MV World Odyssey (Jan 2)
2. Pause, embrace, prepare
3. Orientation and Training (this is a job after all)
4. Set sail
5. Welcome students (in Mexico)
6. 106 days of adventure

I'll be back to update soon!

XO Kayla 


No comments:

Post a Comment