Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Neptune Day!


March 7
Neptune Day has come and gone! It started with a 7:15 meeting where King Neptune and his cast gathered to make final touches to costumes. I arranged for music to play, read over the script and danced through the halls with everyone. My cabin steward lead the marching train and beat his drum wearing a wig- Angelito is the man!

I was the MC and has so much fun getting the crowd engaged. In total, there were probably 300 people who participated on Deck 9 (pool deck) and about 40 who shaved their heads. I took 2 naps and co-organized Trivia in the Fritz as an evening activity Staculty and LLLs. A full day that has ended with emails in bed. Not too shabby!




The full cast!
We have all sailed before and crossed the equator by sea
Christian was the Knight and I was the MC



Time to kiss the fish!

Cabin stewards parade around the ship to wake everyone up

Everyone who got a clean shave
many more shaved a portion of their head

Cabin stewards all dressed up for the parade

My cabin steward, Angelito

One of our youngest voyagers, Colin

Superstar Double Emerald Shellbacks

No comments:

Post a Comment