Monday, January 10, 2011

Everyday

We go to the beach every single day. I'm usually not a beach person but something about the clear water and white sand has drawn me in.
 This day it was a little chilly but gorgeous none-the-less!
 Houge, Alex (my roommate the first night), Lilly, me, and Ben
Everyday...SOOO NICE!

Bahama Subs and Salads cont...
One of my friends got her hair braided and the lady who did it gave us the inside scoop of the island. I told her that Bahama Subs and Salads is Subway (and that it's a rip off) and she said that Bahama Subs and Salads was a better deal than Subway. We told her that Subway has $5 footlongs and she said that they were $7!! After a small discussion she sang the $5 footlong song EXCEPT she replaced $5 with $7...couldn't believe it. Here on the island a footlong (select varieties) are truly $7.00!! My conclusion: everything cost more here. 

1 comment:

  1. Looking good on the beach. Don't get seasick.
    Michael Workman

    ReplyDelete