Monday, January 10, 2011

Ocean View

When booking a hotel I decided on the Palm because I was going to stay by myself and wanted a hotel with a decent amount of people and centrally located (for safety reasons and convenience). The Palm is 5 stories with a ton of rooms. Breakfast is included...major bonus. I had the option of an island view or ocean view ($10 more for ocean view). I'm already low on funds so there was no question about it...island view would suffice.

I arrived at the hotel to check in, paid some fees (island tax, maintenance fee, etc), go to my room and it's great. I opened the curtains and what do you know?... 
I got upgraded to an Ocean View!!!!

 Woke up...looked outside...and had to take a picture thinking that I wouldn't get another chance to catch the view...fortunately, I was wrong.
 See the beach at the bottom...it's right across the street!
 View from the door of my hotel room...not too shabby, either.
 Woke up early due to the sunlight in my room...so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment