Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hello Bahamas!!

After waking up at 4:30am, waiting in a never ending line for security, boarding a plane and sitting on it for an hour before it actually departed, rushing to catch my connecting flight that I had plenty of time to make, sitting next to a man who was a little large for the middle seat (and the guy next to him snored)...I finally made it.

I met up with my roommate for the night (Alex) and at dinner we saw another Semester at Sea (SAS) student (Bruno) and invited him to eat with us...and now we are off to meet up with some other SAS students.

Shocker of the day: Dinner was $22.00 for a burger and drink (non-alcoholic Bahamian fruit punch aka Hawaiian fruit punch with pineapple juice)
Surprise of the day: Free internet at Conch Fritters...Bar and Grill

Peace. Love. Happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment