Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's Official

My Journey has begun! I'm having such mixed emotions. I never would have predicted such a thing. The only way I can explain it is to write it out...

I am happy to take time off from work.
I am grateful that my job has allowed me to do this.
I am thankful for my family and friends supporting my wild adventures.
I am sad to leave my family and friends.  
I am hopeful that I will have safe travels.
I am still shocked at the limited amount of internet time I will have.
I am eager to meet other students, take my classes, and travel with new friends.
I am confident that this journey is exactly what I need in my life right now.
I am surprised that I am having such mixed emotions. 

Phew, that was a lot. BUT with all of that said and done I am more than ready to conquer the world! I anticipate a fun-filled trip of a lifetime!


And for those of you that are visual learners (Mom, if you didn't get the hint I'm giving it to you now), here is a picture to help you out :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I can't wait to read what you are doing next. Sorry for all the spelling mistakes I'll make while writing to you. If you can post a pic for mom you can over-look my spelling. Be Safe. Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha seriously. I knew you would appreciate that add-in (I definitely laughed when adding that comment). Updates are coming your way!

    ReplyDelete