Monday, September 10, 2012

Birthday Blessings

This is a woman of God, true prayer warrior and my grandma! Thank you for volunteering at my school when I was in elementary school, thank you for encouraging my adventurous spirit (watching me skydive and scheme up a plan for my Semester at Sea funds) and thank you for treating birthdays as our "special day". It really is true, your birthday is the one day each year that you get for yourself. You have taken me across the country and taught me about life. To a great role model and fun-family oriented lovely lady...

Nana,
May today bring you joy, love and laughter!

I Love You!!

Nana and I visiting Lady Liberty!
My grandparents and sister!


That's her, the birthday girl!
Family greeting me after I sailed around the world!

Wedding ready!
My grandma and Mom took the train for 36 hours to watch me compete at Nationals!

Nature walk in S-Breezy!

Fam First: Grandparents, Brothers and Cousins
Gorgeous grandparents and their children's children!



No comments:

Post a Comment