Monday, September 10, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Christina may or may not be celebrating another decade of life ;) 


Happy Birthday!! 

We go back to my years in college when I used to sit in her office while I was in between classes or when I didn't want to go to practice. She watched me compete at Nationals. She is my mentor. She is my hiking buddy. She is a master planner. We are members of suppa club. We play bingo together. We karaoke together. We laugh (I often laugh until I cry when we are together). Did I mention that she is loving, caring, kind and all of the qualities that come with a great friend? Well, now I have!

Both Pictures: Suppa Club!


                     
                         




       1. LMFAO Concert. Dressing up was obvious, to us.                2. Winning  big money at Bingo!!!!

1. Buying a beach cruiser at a yard sale in Isla Vista (perfect Sat morning activity) 2. Vegas babyyy


And some Pine Mountain pictures...for old times sake!

Supporting my yet-to-be-discovered music talents!

House Picture from 1991

Pine mountain brought out the best in us!

Roboting in the kitchen. Always classy. 

And for the office..

Tomorrow might be the day that my music talents are discovered. We will sing and be merry. Because Christina deserves all the best!

I made this one of a kind, hand crafted plate...just for you!
*pretend it's not backwards, bad picture

Funfetti Cookies and cream filled vanilla cupcakes

Happy birthday, Christina! You're a great friend with so many talents and a great personality!


No comments:

Post a Comment