Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Major Relief ;)

For the past month I have been planning for an event at work. The event was today and it went as well as well can go! Planning a breakfast, 4 presentations at different locations around campus and a bbq lunch for 600 people isn't easy. I am relieved beyond belief and can now switch gears...to thinking about how I start GRAD SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!

Anyways, as I sit here browsing the internet/facebook, I stumbled upon a couple quotes that are fun and motivating, to me :) Here they are!


"Dream of life until life becomes a dream"
Whether you write it down or scream it from the rooftops. We create our own destiny. Dreams can come true!





"Name it and Claim it!"
We use this phrase in my family and I love it because I it can apply to anything in life (goals, relationships, finances, etc). If having your name on a hollywood star will signify "you've made it," then I'm all about it. Go after something, name it (the goal) and claim it (as though you've already conquered/achieved it).


"Another Day, Another A"
My roommate in college taught me this one, and it's a true gem! I'm trying to be like this little guy right here, with some A's on my academic record at the end of the quarter. Wish me luck...I've been out of the classroom for over a year now!


I love school. I love preparing a school bag. I love bringing a lunch (or dinner b/c I'm taking evening classes). I love sitting in class with my friends. I love learning. 
I will most likely want to take back each of these phrases at least a handful of times over the next 9 months. But hey, at the end of it all..I'll have a master's degree!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment