Friday, September 7, 2012

Sea l Mester

My dear friend Kelly and I met while sailing around the world last spring with Semester at Sea. She couldn't get enough and just had to go abroad again. So she's embarking on another trip! But this time her journey will be a bit different. Kelly is sailing with a program called seamster. She'll be working and learning how to sail (can't wait for the sailing adventures to come)!! There are 24 students and just a couple staff/crew. There is no internet while at sea so she'll be using internet cafes and bumming off free wifi anywhere she can. Join me in following her blog!


Here's to Kelly having a safe, fun and exciting next 4 months of traveling and excursions!!

Me, Kelly and our friend Rolando sleeping on the Great Wall in China!
The best way to describe it? Freezing cold, but fun..in a very unique way :)

Kelly and I at the Terracotta Warriors in Xian, China

Cooling off under a tree in Hawaii after walking on hardened lava from an active volcano

Lilly, myself, Kelly and Jamie having Singapore Slings while in Singapore 

I've logged onto skype (so she can call me when she bums that free internet) and don't plan to log off until she returns! Just in case you are wondering why I'm always on these days ;)

Have a blast, my friend! Have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment