Thursday, September 13, 2012

Lately..

I've been spending my nights diligently working on my computer to edit, save and organize my pictures from Semester at Sea (that amazing trip I took during the Spring of 2011). 

This is because I am making a photobook through My Publisher. It's an awesome website that comes highly recommended. And, the best  one of the best parts? It's been easy to use thus far!

Did I mention that they always have coupons and promotional deals?!?! This is the other best part :)


I'll keep working until I'm done. 
Then I'll order this fatty book. 
And let you know how it turns out! 

I can hardly wait to see all of my favorite moments from Semester at Sea in one book. 
Now, if I can only figure out why it has taken me a year and a half to get going on this project...

No comments:

Post a Comment